Why we’re different. And why you’ll like the results.
Service-oriented project management for trade show displays.
At Featherlite, we take pride in our visionary, customer-service approach to trade show display management. What does visionary mean, exactly? It means we consult with you on developing a trade show display that captures your brand and messaging, and communicates it in compelling 2D and 3D representations. It means we cut out the cookie-cutter look and provide relevant, experiential displays. It means everything we do has strategic undertones that strengthen your brand.
Not sure what to expect when you work with Featherlite? Check out our full-service, consultative, detail-oriented trade show exhibit management approach. We think you’ll like what you see.
- Meet with you to discuss deadlines, timing and product needs.
- Let the discovery begin. Meet with you and your team and get to know your project, booth size, schedule and budget.
- Formulate a plan of action.
- Develop layout ideas.
- Review design process and price ranges with design team, project manager and you.
- Go over color renderings of display design and layout, identify details and rough cost structure.
- Discuss transportation, onsite show needs, costs and related details.
- Create hardware and graphic production timeline.
- Start manufacturing and printing processes.
- Outline shipping and setup details.
In short, we’re a big enough shop to handle all your needs and we’re a small enough operation that you don’t have to wade through personnel layers to get to the right person. Our experienced sales staff, managers, designers, customer service reps and production teams embody our visionary approach at each step in the process.
It may sound cliché, but it’s true: you can count on Featherlite from start to finish. And throughout the process, you’ll develop an absolute, trusted partnership you can depend on.